Please follow these rules, and everyone will have a good time.
1. Respect all members of the forum, especially the Moderators and Administrators. This means: No Flamming, No Insulting, No Arguing, or anything of the sort. If you have problems with another member, contact a mod or an Administrator and we will work something out. Keeping the peace is one of the top priorities of this site, so cooperation with each other is a must. So be sure to avoid problem causing topics such as Politics. Sports is fine, but watch yourself.
2. No Godmoding. Godmoding (sometimes incorrectly spelled as "godmodding") is a term used in message board based role-playing games to describe two behaviors of players. The term comes from the "god mode" found in many video games, allowing a player to activate features such as invincibility, unlimited ammunition or lives, or similar power boosts. Godmoding is almost always frowned upon by other members of the game, because it is regarded as a form of cheating against the game's tacit rules. In roleplay, it is acting if you can't be hit or your hit's always land.
3. We are keeping this site PG-13. This means that if you are someone who really likes to gore your topics up, then you have to either tone it down or just not join. This also means NO sex topics, either. Seriously. This is a RPG, not an adult chat room. Kissing, dates, hugs and all that other good stuff is allowed out in the open, but everything else needs either to be taken to the PMs or not done.
4. Please, NO ONE LINE POSTS. I don't want to see any of that stuff and we take it very seriously, if you do it once you'll get a warning. Anything over one time disciplinary action will be taken and needless to say it probably won't be too great for you. We have 50 word post minimum here, Please do not forget this. It's mainly good for you as well, no one wants to roleplay with noobs.
5. No Ranting! This only serves to rile others up and cause civil unrest, which is considered disturbing the peace. We don't care if something happened at school and you just need to let loose or if you're steamed at someone on the forum. A moderator or an Admin will delete that post and then you will face the consequences.
6. Please do NOT bug staff about checking your application and or jutsu. We do have lives and we know when things are needed to be done, so Please don't bother us. I know personally that I hate to come on and see around 20 PM's asking me to check things, It's plainly and simply just annoying. If your stuff hasn't been checked within 48 hours you may PM 1 Moderator. Please do not PM more than one. If that Moderator hasn't replied back to you or checked it within 48 hours please PM an Administrator and one of us will do it. In the Message please state which Moderator you first PM'd. That way we can check your stuff and we can rule out the Moderators that aren't doing anything.
7. Keep cursing to a minimum, please. We understand that most of us are big kids now, but that doesn't mean you have to go around saying the" F" word every other sentence. It really makes you look like a jerk and you may also come off as uneducated.
8. Death matches can be done at all times. Here is a tip for you if you don't agree with this. If you don't want to die, DON'T JOIN A TOPIC WITH SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO KILL YOU. If you don't want certain people to join, Post who you do want in the topic in the title and then put only.
Ex. A Day of Fun -[Sean Only]-
Even if you don't care who joins, but you still don't want fighting, you can put that in the title as well and that will work.
Ex. A Day of Fun -[Open, No Killing]-
If stuff like this isn't added to the title, it's an open ball game. The staff won't listen to your whining, so you should probably take this seriously.
9. Please if you're not a member of Staff do not post on application's or Jutsu. Anything else that a Moderator would approve. Please, Don't do this. We pick staff members for a reason and if you weren't picked as one that means we either don't need you or we don't think that you're capable of doing a good job as a member of our staff. Either way, it isn't your place therefore don't do it. If you absolutely need to tell them what they've done wrong, PM them about it and it can be their choice whether or not they want to listen to you or wait for a Moderator or Admin to look it over. Disciplinary actions will vary depending on the seriousness of the infraction.
10. Please don't get too full of yourself here. Nobody likes a egotistical boaster or a show off, so please don't let things start to go to your head.
11. Until informed otherwise, you may have one character and one account only. People having more then one character can sometimes make things disorganized and our site doesn't have a lot of strength currently to be dealing with that. As time goes on we may and most likely will void this rule, for now don't do it. As far as other accounts go, Please don't. We are going to catch you and you're going to get banned. If you have a brother or sister or any other person that needs to make an account on your IP address then PM an Administrator first. Otherwise, you'll be banned.
12. No Metagaming.
Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. In other words, sometimes using out-of-game information, or resources, to affect one's in-game decisions.
13. Respect all staff members decisions. If you don't agree with something a Moderator has to say and it is something of great importance then PM an Administrator. Absolutely NO ARGUING WITH THEM. You'll be warned once for arguing, The second time you'll get another warning and after that you won't like what will happen to you. You may, however, talk it out with a mod or an Admin if you disagree on something. You have a voice and nobody is trying to take it away.
14. Spam out of the Spam area will not be tolerated. We want this forum to be as clean and organized as humanly possible therefore we don't want ANYONE to spam. If you do spam out side of the spam area you will probably only get one warning and after that we will take action, We don't want to have to ban people but trust me if we think you're going to downsize the forum we can and will IP ban you and you'll be gone for good. Just please keep this rule in mind before you make unnecessary posts.